Saturday, 9 January 2016

Guest Book...

Hi everyone :) I hope you have a lovely weekend!!!

I love making Guest Books... I don't know why, but I do! :)
Today I would like to share with you one of my designs... 
Ivory & Navy Blue 





I used:

This decorative clock is one of my favourites 
because the hands can be set up for a time of your choice.
This can make the guest book even more special :)

If you are thinking about making a guest book for someone as a gift 
or maybe a wedding card
please visit my Wedding Category
where you can find lots of items perfect for those occasions :)

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!
xxx



11 comments:

  1. Just Stunning great idea with those clock hands hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous, love the texture and design, hugs Liz xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Guest Book! I have beeh looking through your lovely Blog and what a lovely style you have! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you Judy :) Your nice words mean a lot to me! xxx

      Delete