Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Easter cards :)

Hello!
Henryka here!
I have a big pleasure to be a part of fabulous Design Team in Love to Craft & Create.
Today is my first post for you.

I have chosen beautiful set of papers which you can find in the shop.
 Bright, pastel and watercolour paper.
You can find 6 unique double-sided designs - 2 sheets of each.
When I have seen them for first time I had falling in love straight away.
To my project I have used as well some guipure lace and laser cut chipboards.
The wide range of guipure laces and laser cut chipboards you can find in the shop.

Ok and here is my project.
I have made two cards for Easter.

The first card:



 A few layers of paper, decorated with guipure lace, chipboard, flowers and adhesive gems.


The second card:



Here I have used die cut element, Easter Egg 2 form Craft and You Design.


Hope you like my first post and I will be more than happy if you will leave some comment.
Please follow and like us on Facebook and visit us daily for new inspirations from our talented Design Team.
You can visit me as well on my BLOG.

Here are some shortcuts to products which I have used from the SHOP:


Have a beautiful and creative day!



3 comments: