Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Wedding Day card

Hi guys, 
I'm so excited and honoured to be here 
with my first creation for Love to Craft & Create.



I have used one of the beautiful papers My Wedding 4 from Craft & You Design, 
this is double sided and both are gorgeous.

    

I have layered my paper 
with a little of the shabby rose trim in white peeking out here and there.

The chipboard Heart with a couple is by Anemone, 
the sentiment is by Scrapiniec 
and the rose is by Stempell and Kartoon, 
all mix and match perfectly and are so easy to use, 
this time I have left them all in their natural state, but they could all be altered if needed.

I finished the card off with some of the beautiful hand made roses from the baby mix and baby yellow collections, 
pair of ivory doves and made a bow out of some white jute twine too.


Do check out the gorgeous products Monika has in her store.

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx


9 comments: