Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Easter criss cross card...

Hi, Liz here with a criss cross card 
I've made for Easter using the lovely papers from Craft & You Design - Easter Greetings.


On the outside I used the 12 x 12 and the liner on the inside of the card I used one of the papers from the 6 x 6 paper pad.

     

On the front I took the gorgeous Royal Easter - Egg 02
I  coloured the back piece with some distress ink in Dusty Concord 
then adhered the front on using  some of the fabulous Magic Glue
this glue is brilliant for adhering the chipboard together.


I finished off the card with some of the really rich looking ribbon in purple 
and some feathers and die cuts from my stash.

See you next week,
Happy crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous :) Definitely I have to try criss cross card xxx Hugs, M. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you monika, they are fun to do xx

    ReplyDelete