Saturday, 27 February 2016

More creative designers :)


Hello my crafty friends :)
I have some good news... very good news...
I am proud to present 2 new members of my Design Team...
very talented and creative ladies!!!




Hi, I’m Claire, 
I live in Surrey/Greater London with my husband and three sons.  
I have been a graphic designer for over 30 years 
and have been drawing and creating since I was a child 
and have done many creative things throughout the years.

I have made cards - as well as wedding and party invites - on and off for years, 
but I got seriously hooked about three years ago after making 
my best friend’s wedding stationery.  
Card making and paper crafts has become my passion; 
some call it an obsession! 

I love creating from scratch, 
using pretty papers, adding die cuts and cutting into them; 
I like to add a bit of sewing to my paper projects, 
gorgeous flowers, muslins, tulles and lace…
I just love it all :) 
I don’t think I have a particular style, 
bold or delicate, shabby or chic, elegant or grungy; 
I love to do them all. 

I am very excited and honoured 
to be asked to join the Love to Craft & Create Design Team 
and I’m looking forward to sharing projects 
made using the gorgeous products from Monika’s shop :)









Hello, My name is Sue 
I'm happiest when I'm making memory books. 
 I started making them about 6 years ago a friend introduce me to Scrapbook making...
I went and had few lessons... yes you've guessed it... I was hooked.. 
I have 4 grown up Children and 5 grandchildren 
I have made a memory book for each one of them
and even made my daughter's wedding book.  
I have always worked for the NHS lots of years 
but unfortunately my health has not been so great the last few years. 
I have my own craft room its my favourite place to be.  
I hope i give you all inspiration from my work. 
As this is such honour to be asked as Guest DT... 
we all are very hard on our own work 
I never believed id be given this chance...
I'm thrilled to bits.  
Sue x





 Have a lovely weekend xxx


6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! congratulations ladies, so well deserved! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ladies Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou i hope to inspire you all to making lovely Memory book. Thankyou for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) So excited to be here, looking forward to getting started xXx

    ReplyDelete