Thursday, 18 February 2016

Rose Garden...

Good morning my crafty friends!
Monika here :) I hope you have had a lovely day so far...

Today I would like to show you my new card... A very romantic one...
 with Rose Garden papers from Craft & You Design, 
it's hard not to be romantic ;)
The papers are simply gorgeous... each one of them!


To make this card I used papers from both pads... 12"x12" and 6"x6".

     

The papers from the 6"x6" pad were used for the background and top layer of my card,
but the centre of the beautiful Royal Circle Frame (from Scrapiniec) 
I cut out of paper 06 from a 12"x12" pad
and decorate it with white 3mm transparent string.

To finish my card I used stunning handmade flowers


I hope you like my card :) 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will back tomorrow for more inspirations...

Happy crafting xxx


7 comments: