Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Forget me not...


Hi guys, Liz here today 
with a card I've made using the gorgeous Lemoncraft papers from The Forget - me - not collection, 
just love this collection!


This time I have made an easel style card and used a couple of chipboard pieces, 
the adorable window from a set of two is painted with a light coat of white Gesso 
then edged with vintage photo distress ink.


I kept the brick wall in it's natural colour 
just inking the edges with the distress ink too.


I also cut out a butterfly and one of the labels from one of the papers, 
I added some 3D foam pads underneath the label on the base of the card 
to stand the top half in place.

   

Do check out these and the other  beautiful products over 
Hugs Liz xx





2 comments:

  1. Roll on pay day

    So need wee Tilda

    I adore the Forget me Not paper pad

    Absolutely brilliant card Liz

    Love always xxxx

    ReplyDelete