Thursday, 31 March 2016

Mannequin in Bloom

I can't believe this is already my fourth week on the blog for
Love to Craft & Create, as they say, times flies when you're having fun, and I have
definitely been having fun playing with these beautiful products.
For my project this week I decided to make something that I have been wanting to make
since last October. I bought the mannequin back then, and I knew as soon as I saw these
gorgeous papers that I was going to use it for this.


The papers I've chosen are from Galeria Papieru - As if in a dream - 12"x12" Paper Pad
I used it to cut our leaves and flowers to create a skirt for the mannequin. 
I made the flowers using a few different sheets to add a variety of colour
and added Double Head Pearl Stamens in white to the centres.


The bodice is made from a gorgeous Pink Shabby Rose Trim 
and I added Pale Pink Tulle Flower to one side.
The shoulder strap is Daisy Satin Ribbon in light pink.
For the belt I used Pink Ruffle Trim which is held in place with Lemoncraft double sided tape.


To finish I added some Pearl String in white for the choker.





7 comments: