Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Spring in the garden...

Hello my friends!
How are you after Easter holidays?
I hope you had wonderful time with your friends and family!
As we have spring already I will inspire you with spring card today.
Full of flowers, bright and pastel.
I have used one sheet from the beautiful



Also I have used chipboards which you can find in Love to Craft & CreateSHOP.
These beautifully detailed laser cuts, ideal for any projects: cards, layouts, albums.
They can be paint, distress or embossed.
You can find in my card as well Jute Twine Turquoise.
Wide range in beautiful colours you can find HERE.



  
I wish you wonderful week, full of ideas!
Please visit us every day for more inspirations from our Design Team members.
You can follow us now on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK !

Kisses!


2 comments: