Thursday, 24 March 2016

Luscious Lilies

Today its my turn to share on the Love to Craft & Create blog.
I chose these new gorgeous papers from the Galeria Papieru Field Lilies 12" x 12" paper pad.

I cut some 6" x 6" strips from two of the sheets. I machine stitched the strips and 
alternated them to create a kind of weaved effect.


The square frame is the waste from the
Scrapiniec Royal Circle Frame  (I don't throw anything away!).
I used this lovely Shabby Ruffle Trim and added some string pearl I had in my stash.


I made the main flower and added some white
Pearl Stamens to the centre and tucked under the 'bunch' of flowers. Also tucked behind
the flowers are some Pearl Garlands with hearts in salmon and white.


All items mentioned above are available to buy from
Love to Craft & Create. Pop over and take a browse, there is plenty to tempt you and
you're guaranteed a great service :)












No comments:

Post a Comment