Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Gift Box for Baby Girl...


Hello, Henryka here today with cute Gift Box for Christening Day of Baby Girl.
Recently I am making a lot of cards and gift boxes for christening, so I have decided to share with you one of them.
I have use to make it very bright and pastel paper from paper collection from UHK Gallery Celebration - 12"x12" Paper Pad. Beautiful and high quality papers with pastel shades of 6 double-sided sheets.
And of course one of my favourite elements of almost every creation, laser cut chipboards.

And please have a look what I have made from it:








Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day.
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful! I love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. back the stitching with some extra cloth. Especially in pyjamas! If you can't, don't waste your time embroidering and patching - we won't buy those clothes anymore. carseat

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.
    Convertible Car Seat

    ReplyDelete