Saturday, 16 April 2016

Memory Book...

Good morning everyone...
this is my first post for Love to Craft & Create.
I'm so addicted to making Memory Books so today I want to share with you one of my 8"x8" albums.


I've covered it in beautiful papers called As if in a dream II by Galeria Papieru. 
For photo mats journaling cards I used single 4"x6" papers from the same collection.




To decorate my album I used gorgeous 20mm white lace and flat back white pearl trimming.




I've used white card stock to make the waterfall, flip out pages and pockets.



I'm so passionate about my memory books and hope I inspired you all.
An album this size can take me up to 3 weeks but I love it 
and enjoy putting lots of beautiful embellishments inside.

Sue xxx 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work very inspiring you can see how much attention to detail Sue has taken ..amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!! This is just delicious with all those those pretty pinks and florals!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Pamellia i love pinks and florals working on vintage style one now ;)

      Delete