Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Holy Communion Invitations



Hello, my dear friends!
Henryka here today. I am coming to you with Holy Communion Invitations.
Soon our kids will have that very special day. So be prepared! 
I will show you a very simple and elegant proposition of invitations for this special moment.

Ideal for this kind of projects are papers from 
You can, of course, use different ones from a wide range of papers in the SHOP.
I have chosen pink pastel colour. 


My white elements I have cut from a white stock paper to have a nice contrast.
For a decoration I have used white small rose and Satin Ribbon - Double-Faced - 15mm Pink.
My main point is a beautiful Laser Cut Chipboard from Scrapiniec - Holy Communion Eucharist. 
You can buy it as a single element or set of 6.


Here are rest of products from Love to Craft & Create SHOP:

And here you have, simple and elegant:




Also, I have done small Thank You Cards:




Hope you like it.
Thank you for your visit and feel free to come back daily for more inspirations 
from our Design Team.
I wish you a wonderful day.
Don’t forgot to visit us daily for a new inspiration and follow us
on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK!

xxx





2 comments:

  1. So elegant and the matching thank you cards are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete