Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Monochromatic Twin Cards

Hello!
I have decided to make two cards for you today. 
It is very rare for me to make projects in one shade of colours. 
But I have made it! 
Dark blue is my choice for today with a little bit of white.
Perfect for my project is paper collection from Galeria Papieru Royal Romance
You have a choice from 12 sheets of designer paper 
(6 unique double-sided designs - 2 sheets of each) 
and one bonus surprise pattern on inside cover ( available just with full paper pad).

Two very simple cards are perfect gifts for any occasion.




Hope you like my projects.
Please visit SHOP for the wonderful products and BLOG for the new inspirations.
Don’t forget to follow us on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK!

Have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous! I love the dark blues with all those stunning white flowers!

    ReplyDelete