Friday, 29 April 2016

Spring flowers

Hi guys, I'm here today with a card made with inspiration
from the gorgeous new papers and stamps from Love to Craft & Create.
The lush papers are by Lemoncraft from the Spring collection,
these papers are so stunning, do check them out!!!
I've coloured one of the latest adorable stamps Monika has just got into her store
with my distress re-inkers, matching in with the colours of the papers,
I also used one of the beautiful butterflies from
the latest chipboard Everyday Spring sets again by Lemoncraft,
this I have coloured with distress ink
and then sprayed a little mica spray over the top for a little added sheen
and a flower from the Everyday Spring flower set.

Do check out these and all the gorgeous new products available now from 
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

1 comment: