Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Wedding to remember


Hello, my friends!
Today I am coming to you with very romantic, pastel, bright and full of flowers wedding card.
What have I used to make it?
One of the most beautiful and romantic paper collection from 
Craft & You Design - My Wedding - 12"x12" Paper Pad
which you can find in Love to Craft & Create Shop.
You have a choice of 12 sheets of designer cardstock paper 
(6 unique double-sided designs - 2 sheets of each). 
I have chosen this one:


Also, I have used from the SHOP:
Laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec - Park Avenue - Hanging Sign Mix,
And here you go, my wedding card:






I wish you a wonderful day.
Don’t forgot to visit us daily for a new inspiration and follow us
on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful paper,beautiful flowera,fantastic caed

    ReplyDelete