Monday, 2 May 2016

Baby card...

Hello everyone! 
I hope you have had a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend so far :)

I need to admit...  nothing gives me more pleasure 
then seeing my clients projects created with products bought in my shop.

Here is an example of why...


This beautiful card was made by one of my clients - Mary Trainer
who shares her creations on a blog called Ameera Crafts.

Among others she used papers & laser cut chipboards available in my shop:

Here is what Mary says about herself...
"I am 63 years old and live on the Lincolnshire coast with my partner 
and our two doggie furbabies, Mollie & Nuala.I have 4 children, 
with youngest still living at home. I have 9 Grandchildren and 5 Great-Grandchildren. 
Sadly none of them live near me so I miss a lot of Nanny time :( 
but I visit as often as I can. 

I love making cards but I do get sidetracked very easily when browsing the net lol,
 something will always catch my eye and give a bit more inspiration.
I love to create vintage &/or shabby chic style cards,  
Christmas cards are another favourite.
All the frills and femininity and romantic feel to this style of cardmaking...
and I guess there is a little of the romantics in all of us :). 

I like to think so anyway.
Im a paper addict and have a mountain of various papers in my stash. 
Flowers & lace are more of my favourites... 
I just love making bows so ribbons are there too.
There are lots of Chipboard embellishments 
and they are so easy to use and give that little bit extra to a card.
I am a huge follower of several artists... 
they make such beautiful creations 
and there is a lot of inspiration to be had from their creations!"


If you are Love to Craft & Create client and would like to share your work with me & others
don't forget to send me an email: shop@lovetocraftandcreate.co.uk :)

Thank you for stopping by!
Monika


3 comments: