Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Holy Communion Book


Hello, Henryka here with you.
It's my last inspiration for Holy Communion for this year.
I would like to show you an original gift which I have made for my god son.
It is a Holy Communion Book.
I have used to make it papers from UHK Gallery Winter is coming - 12"x12" Paper Pad
and laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec Pamiatka Pierwszej Komunii Swietej 
Everything decorated with white and blue flowers and die cut leaves.





When you open the book you have a space for sentiments and another Holy Communion decorations.


Please don't forget to visit us tomorrow to see new project created for you by other design team member.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely Wednesday!
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Wow, I missed so many gorgeous projects while I was away! This is breathtaking! :)

    ReplyDelete