Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Let's celebrate your day

Hi guys, I'm back today with another card made using some of the gorgeous new products available over at Monika's fabulous online shop,


I coloured Lucy with cupcakes with my distress re-inkers, adding a little liquid pearl for the icing on the cupcakes, yum yum cupcakes, yes please!!! lol
I used some of the gorgeous papers from UHK Gallery PL August and Mademoiselle Camille adding a little of the beautiful white flower Guipure lace on the edge of my layered up paper,
The background paper I simply added a little stenciling with some stencil paste using the
 Heart stencil, this is so useful as well for romance cards,
I finished my card off with Scrapiniec chipboard decorative borders which i have lightly stained with vintage photo distress ink,

Do check out these and all the other gorgeous products Monika has in store,
Hugs Liz xx

1 comment: