Saturday, 28 May 2016

Double photo frames

Morning everyone!
Today I have for you double photo frames...


To make my first photo frame I used Lemoncraft papers - Everyday Spring
matching flowers Everyday Spring - Flowers Set, 





To make my second frame I used one of my favourite paper collections
House of Roses by Lemoncraft.
To decorate it I used White Shabby Pearl Rose Trim
Satin Shaped Ribbon Leaves - Green and Light Green,
laser cut chipboards by Scrapiniec from Park Avenue - Ornament Mix
and Scrapberry's adhestive pearls called Afternoon Tea.
To attached everything together I used Magic Glue.





If you would like to see step-by-step photo tutorial of how I made my third double frame
please come back on Monday morning :) 

Sue xxx




1 comment:

  1. What a stunning collection. I sure do love all the florals! :)

    ReplyDelete