Monday, 9 May 2016

New day... new inspirations... :)

Good morning everyone!!!
New week... new possibilities... new projects... new ideas...
new GUEST DESIGN TEAM MEMBER :)

Again I have a pleasure to share with you projects designed by one of my lovely clients...
Please say warm welcome to Diane Banthorpe...


"I have just retired after 50 years of working, 
the first 25 years having my own hairdressing business 
and the last 25 working nights on a secure forensic ward in a psychiatric hospital.
I started crafting about 8 years ago when I was doing some day shifts at the hospital,
wanting to get my patients interested in something instead of lying in bed all day I thoughts... cards...
This proving to be a success with my patients it grew from there.
I took crafting to a higher level when I retired last year.
I find it so therapeutic especially in my busy life.
I rent a shelf in a craft shop in a little market town Woodbridge in Suffolk,
I make mostly decoupage boxes which have proved very successful.
Recently I found Monika's shop on FB, falling in love with her papers 
and chipboard laser cut  items.
 I also fell in love with card making again... hence my cards.
I love the outdoors and garden, Monika's papers have inspired to put these onto cards."






Some of the product used:


Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely week
Monika xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous cards Diane hugs Sand xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous cards Diane hugs Sand xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Nice to met you Diane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous line up of cards!

    ReplyDelete