Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Another Wedding Anniversary Card

Hi guys, I'm back today with another Anniversary card, this time for my Sister and Brother-in-law, I have lots of Anniversary cards to make around this time of year, lol

They have been married 46 years on Sunday last, so I know she has seen this now, lol
 The theme is Sapphire for that year so I based my card on blue,
I love these Lemoncraft forget me not papers - 04 and 05, these also come in pads of 6"x 6" or 12" x 12"  I used some of the 12" x 12"for the base of my card and also for the  Handmade flowers,

I layered up my top layer off the base with some 3D pads which Monika has in her shop and fixed the flowers together with the fabulous Magic glue, I so love this stuff!!!
I also used it to adhere the gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboard border too, see fabulous glue!! this I coloured lightly with some vintage photo distress ink before adhering to my card,

Do check out what Monika has in her fabulous online store, 
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful!! They will treasure this forever!

    ReplyDelete