Thursday, 30 June 2016

Floral Lantern


Hi, it's Thursday again (I swear I say that more than once a week!) so that means it's my turn to share on the

This week I've chosen to decorate a gorgeous 3D Lantern by Anemone.
After constructing it (secured with acrylic glue) I added a selection of absolutely stunning flowers
now available at Love to Craft & Create.


I used a little Galeria Papieru - As if in a Dream paper to decorate the lid of the lantern.
Other items used are Pink Pomegranate Apples, some Berries in Off White, Green and Light Orange,
White Pearl Stamens, some string pearls and Fuchsia Satin Ribbon.
The lantern is a really good size when finished, standing at about 8.5".


I added some small battery powered tea-lights, it looks so pretty at night, although I couldn't quite capture just how pretty in my photos (photography is really not my thing).





​Don't forget to pop over to the Love To Craft & Create blog to see lots of beautiful inspiration
from the rest of the Design Team.


No comments:

Post a Comment