Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Romantic Wedding Photo Album


Hello, crafty friends! 
Time is flying and again is Wednesday 
and again I have a pleasure to inspire you to make some piece of art 
with products which you can find in Love to Craft & Create SHOP.

Today I have for you a very romantic inspiration, Wedding Photo Album.
For a base, I have used chipboard album base 8" x 8" from Scrapiniec. 
A lot of their beautiful laser cut chipboards you can find HERE and a big choice of Chipboards Album Base.
Tha paper collection which I have chosen this time is Galeria Papieru - Wet Paint. 
A big range of papers from Galeria Papieru is available in Monika's shop HERE.

In the centre of my album is composition from flowers, die cut leaves and laser cut chipboards.

Here is a list of products which I have used:

Shabby Pearl Rose Trim - White 

White Satin Ribbon






Hope you have enjoyed my inspiration.
Please visit Monika's SHOP for a huge range of crafty products 
and visit us daily for inspirations from our very talented Design Team.
You can like us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM.

xxx



1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwww! Absolutely stunning! I love all the pastels, so romantic!

    ReplyDelete