Thursday, 14 July 2016

Baby's Memory Box...

...and matching card.
​Oops, I've just realised I've not blogged for two weeks, I have so much catching up to do and so many projects to add to my blog, starting with this baby's memory box and matching card which I've decorated with products from



I'm very lucky to have been given the opportunity to use this new Alphabet Bunting
die set by Craft Passion, I absolutely love it, and have been wanting it for a long time
but it has not been easy to get hold of, that is until now, as it is for sale over at

The papers that I've chosen are LemonCraft - Tiny Miracles
which I distressed and inked the edges of to give it an aged look.


To decorate I've added some gorgeous FlowersPink BerriesPink Ruffle Trim, Lace, Pearl String and a couple of Daisies from some Shaped Satin Ribbon.







No comments:

Post a Comment