Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Butterflies are a sign of Summer

Well I think they are, probably that's why I've not seen any lately lol,
the weather here in Lancashire, where i am is awful, it's rained everyday for weeks
even when it's supposed not too,
so I made this butterfly card to cheer myself up,
and today's my turn to show you some inspiration for Love To Craft And Create


This gorgeous Wycinanka - Summer Wedding - Decor with butterfly
is finished off with  some Frantage aged ivory embossing enamel.
This looks fab in real life as it adds texture and hints of a metallic look here and there.


The Gorgeous papers I chose to tie in are from
Craft and You Design from the 6"x6" Lavender Garden collection,
I so love this collection so I  have ordered more!!
I cut out some tags with a die from my stash then made a bow with some of the fabulous twine Monika has in her store.


 For the other dies in the deeper purple I used the paper that was in the chipboard packages,
so a little recycling went on here too.
I finished it off with a metal arrow on the butterfly
to tone in with the metalic hints on the butterfly from the Frontage
and some of the totally gorgeous fabric flowers and lace from Monika's store too.



Do check out  all the gorgeous new goodies in store!!


Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx


1 comment: