Thursday, 21 July 2016

Floral Delight

Hi, back today with another share for Love to Craft & Create.
It was my wedding anniversary yesterday, and these flowers are almost as beautiful as the flowers I got from my husband :)
They're just stunning, and not like any other's I've used. I'm not knocking paper flowers I adore them,
but these fabric flowers are just that little bit more special, and come in such a variety of colours,
you'd never be stuck to find a colour to match or complement your project. 


The stunning papers are from the Galeria Papieru - Royal Romance 12"x12" Paper Pad




Items used that are available to buy from ​Love to Craft & Create are:


New items are being added to the shop regularly, 
Monika is always seeking out, 
and finding gorgeous products that aren't readily available in the UK :)




1 comment: