Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Do not waste your time!


Hello, everyone!
How are you today?
Are you ready for some crafting? 
Do not waste your time!
And make some cards!
I have made for you a very positive card.
I have used papers from Studio 75 Mr&Mrs Black.
This is a very vintage style paper set, available in 12" by 12" size 
in Love to Craft & Create Shop.
I have torn few layers for my card from this design paper and 
I have shuffled them with beautiful vintage style 100mmm Natural Lace and with 33mm Natural Lace.
I have added some laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec - Mehendi - Borders
My flower composition is made with Cappucino and Yellow Fabric Flowers.
I have added some twine and round sentiment cut it from Studio 75 Mr&Mrs Black.





Here are products used in my vintage card:


Hope you like it!
Have a good Wednesday!
See you next week!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment