Tuesday, 23 August 2016

My third thank you card for a Teacher

Hi guys, this was the last and third card I made for my granddaughters teachers/ helpers when she left her reception class,
I again used this gorgeous paper Lazy Evening from the Never Ending Summer collection by Lemoncraft, using both sides, they distress on the edges fantastically too which as you know is something I like to do,
I used the same wood effect side of the paper for the inside of the gorgeous Scrapiniec Royal Rectangle Frame, I then coloured the outside with some vintage photo distress ink too,
Underneath the floral display I used a Agateria Inkspots stencil with some modeling paste,

I then used some of the fabulous twine Monika sells in her online store too, I really find twine so useful!!!lol
My leaves and flowers are handmade as is the bird which I made using air dry clay and a cold.
To finish my card I used one of new items in Monikas shop:
Scrapiniec Thank you chipboard.


Do check out Monikas fabulous range of products, 
Happy Crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Liz! Love the wee birdie you added to that beautiful frame! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete