Thursday, 25 August 2016

Vintage Timepiece

It's Thursday, so that means it's my turn to share here on the  Love to Craft and Create blog.


I spend ages every week going through the gorgeous papers from the shop,
choosing what I'm going to use, then end up covering most of it up!

I specifically chose this paper from Studio 75 - Miss Olivia
because it's so pretty and delicate, but you can hardly see it now!

Oh well, it's covered by some beautiful flowers, some Wheat Sprigs in white and ivory
and a stunning laser cut chipboard Clock by Anemone.
The face of the clock is actually 'open' but I've added the waste
from another piece of chipboard and inked it up to give it an aged look;
a die cut circle would do, I just happened to have the waste as I throw nothing away :)


Other items I've used are brown Jute Twine and some light orange Berries.

Don't forget to browse the rest of the blog to see lots of beautiful inspiration from the Design Team.




2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Claire! I really love the neutrals in combo with the chippie, so rustic and romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete