Wednesday, 24 August 2016

White and Blue Romantic Card


Hello, everyone! Henryka here today with White and Blue inspiration.
I have prepared for you Romantic Card, it could be for the wedding or for someone special.

I have layered on white cards stock base 13,5cm x 13,5cm the same size design paper.
I have chosen the paper collection from Studio75 Alice's Dreams.
Then I have cut a smaller square from a design paper and with 3D distance foams
I have layered the paper with a slight slant on my first layer.
In the corners, I have put some White guipure lace and some blue flowers cut out
from one design paper from Alice's Dreams collection.
My last paper layer I have done myself.
What you will need to make it.
Any watercolour paper, some colour mists or watercolour paints, 
clear or white embossing powder and embossing ink.
I have cut square approx. 12cm x 12cm from watercolour paper and I have stamped on it 
Flowers from Craft Passion - Set of 3 using ink for embossing.
I have sprinkled some white embossing powder on them and using heat tool I have embossed them.
Then I have coloured my background and I have exposed stronger my flowers.
I have layered my paper again with a slight slant on my second layer.
In the centre of my card, I have affixed the beautiful round heart background from
Scrapiniec - The One - Little Backgrounds with Hearts.
Then I have made few circles with White Jute Twine and together with Ivory Fabric Flower and some leaves cut out with Craft Passion - Flower Set 03 Die I have glued it with Magic Glue on the side of heart background.

And here you go:





Hope you like it and you will try to make yourself similar card with flower background.
Here is a list of products used from Love to Craft & Create SHOP:


Happy crafting and happy Wednesday!

xxx
Henryka



2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!! Another stunning card Henryka!! Love the vibrant blues!

    ReplyDelete