Saturday, 3 September 2016

A Beautiful Day


Today I'm sharing a card I made using more beautiful products from
I made this card to welcome a very special little lady into the world - Grace Ann Watson - a precious little girl
who was eager to join her family, so arrived early! Born August 26, it was a beautiful day :)
She is the first granddaughter of my very special friend Pamela who very sadly is no longer with us,
but I know she will be watching over Grace and wrapping her arms around her :)


The papers I've used are Craft & You Beautiful Day and Hello Baby
I did her name using my favourite alphabet dies - Craft Passion Alphabet Bunting.
I've used a few different flowers, all available from the shop.



Don't forget to browse the Love To Craft & Create blog to see lots of beautiful inspiration
from the rest of the Design Team.


No comments:

Post a Comment