Thursday, 29 September 2016

Just LOVE


Hello, everyone!
I am coming to you today with a very bright, light and pastel card.
I have made that card for my husband on our 11th anniversary.
He was delighted!


Ok, here is some details about my card.
On the white stock base approx. 21cm by 10cm
I have stuck the first layer of design paper 20,5cm by 9,5cm from
Galeria Papieru - As if in a dream RETRO.
I have chosen a sheet As if in a dream RETRO 06.


It is really beautiful, pastel and light, vintage style design. I love it!
It is perfect for this kind of romantic projects.


From the same sheet, I have cut three, different sizes rectangles.
I have torn the edges of each of them and I have layered one on another.
Between first one, torn rectangle and my base I have layered a beautiful 45mm White Lace.


On the left centred side of my card, I have composed my flower decoration.
I have used three different kinds of Fabric Flowers which you can buy in Love to Craft & Create SHOP
I have added some Yellow Stamens, White Wheat Springs, White Jute Twine and laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec Monograce Frame and few twigs from Spring Prodigy - Boxwood.


Please see the shortcuts to all used products:


Have a wonderful day!

xxx


3 comments: