Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Red with Green Christmas Card


Hello, everyone!
Henryka is here today!
I would like to share with you, my inspiration, a Christmas Card.
I have made few already although we have still summer time.

I have used new paper collection which you can buy in Love to Craft & Create Shop, 


Beautiful Christmas paper collection, contain 12 sheets of designer paper, 6 designs - 2 each.


I have layered two squares, first approx. 13cm x13cm, and second 12cm x 12cm, one on each other.
I have distressed the edges with scissors and then I have applied some white gesso with a sponge, 
to make a snow effect.
Between the layers, I have put some 30 mm Delicate White Guipure Lace.


From the same sheet of design paper, I have cut some poinsettias and green fir twigs.
I have layered it in one corner of my card with white jute twine ribbons and with laser cut chipboard from Scrapiniec - Starry Springs - Icycle 02 - set of 3.


With a sponge I have applied again some white gesso, to have a snow effect on my card.
Also, I have put some 6mmm Metalic Gold, Red, Silver and Green Sequins.


And here it is, a Red with Green Christmas Card.

Shortcuts to products used from SHOP:


Have a wonderful Wednesday!

xxx




1 comment: