Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Romantic Photo Album



Hello, everyone!
We have a lovely day in Poland. Sun is shining and is giving you a lot of positive energy.
I want to give you some as well.
I have prepared for you today Romantic Photo Album made for some special couple, 
Paulina and Jarek.
This paper set is very natural, a little bit a vintage style.


On the front a page you can see as well a beautiful 100mm Natural Lace, some laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec from Doily Lace Borders Set and  from one of the newest collection - Mehendi - Laces.


Inside you can also find some laser cut chipboards in very romantic style.
A big choice you can, of course, find in the shop HERE.



List of all products used to made my album:


Hope you like my romantic photo album and I hope that I have given you some positive energy for today.
Have a nice Wednesday!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment