Tuesday, 13 September 2016

We Wish You.....

A Merry Christmas,
Liz here,
Can you believe it I've done yet another Christmas card,
well a few actually, but more on those later, lol
I am back today with my weekly post for 

Monika has some adorable new Christmas products in, including these Chipboards
and I couldn't resist using some of them for this card,
The papers I used are from the 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 paper pads North Pole by Craft & You Design,
these have a lovely range of colours in the pack.


Here is one of the adorable chipboards - all links below.
 I coloured him with vintage photo distress ink, isn't he darn cute!!!
Above is the village scene which I kept in it's natural colour,
just adding a little distress ink on the background paper.


I handmade the flower and added a silver sequin for the middle,
behind the flower I added a white glass strawberry and a white Pomegranate apple too.


Just peeking out at the side and around the center scene, is a Decorative twig too.


I finished off the card with some of the gorgeous lace Monika has in store 
and then a All dressed up Digi which I fussy cut out and coloured with my copics,
Well I think I need a coffee, to get over the shock!! lol



Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx


2 comments: