Wednesday, 19 October 2016

For My Best Friend


Hello!
As I have promised, no Christmas Card this week for you!
My inspiration today is very sunny and summery card: For my best friend.


A beautiful, vintage paper collection, perfect for any projects. 
You have a choice from 6 double-sided designs. 


I have cut three squares for my layers.
First from design paper 13cm x 13cm. I have distressed the edges with scissors.
A second layer, from white stock paper, 11,5cm x 11,5cm,
 I have put on the first one with the distance foam
Then, the last one, from design paper, 11cm x 11cm, I have distressed the edges with scissors and glue it with Magic Glue on the white stock paper. 


Between the layers, I have put laser cut chipboards Mehendi - Lotus.
From the white stock paper, I have cut the doily and from design paper, circle. 
I have layered one on each other in the centre of my card. 
From Decorative Twig White and Yellow
I have made the wreath and I have affixed it on my round composition.
I have added some Pomegranate Apples - Gold and inside of my circle, sentiment For my best friend.



Please see the shortcuts to all used products:




Hope you enjoyed my post and I will see you next week.
In the meantime, please visit our blog for more inspirations from my DT colleagues.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment