Tuesday, 4 October 2016

The baubles are hanging...

...well one actually but who's counting, lol
It's Tuesday again so it's my turn again to show you some inspiration for
I used one of these awesome chipboard Starry Springs Bauble by Scrapiniec,
I kept it in it's natural colour but added some fine Glamour dust glitter onto it,
gosh does it sparkle in real life !!!
I used a Sissix die cut for the tree branch effect
and popped a little twine behind for the bauble to hang from.


I love these new papers by Craft & You Design from the North Pole collection 12" x 12"
which I have distressed on the edges
then added a hint of lace on the outer edge between the two layers.


So wish you could see the sparkle!!! so beautiful and Christmasy, lol is that a word?
well it is now, he he 
I used another Scrapiniec chipboard on the bottom of my card,
this time I just kept it in it's natural colour.


As you can see I placed a silver coloured sequin here and there too.
Well can you believe I've done yet another Christmas card!! Think I need to lie down, lol



Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx



No comments:

Post a Comment