Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Blessings


Hi, everyone!
Do you remember my experiment, combinations of mint colour foamiran flowers?
Here is one of the flower made that time, mint with navy ink.


Of course, you need to use foamiran in mint colour to make it.
If you need some help, please see my video tutorial.


To make my card I have used, one of the newest collection from LemonCraft - Gossamer Blue.
I have layered two design papers one on each other. I have distressed edges with scissors.
With gel medium and random mask, I have made some background. 
I have sprinkled white embossing powder on it and heat with a heat tool to emboss.
On the side, I have made a composition from torn pieces of paper and gauze. 


I have affixed my flower with hot glue
and I have put few leaves cut off with Craft Passion - Holly with Fruits metal die cut.
I have added some laser cut chipboards leaves from Scrapiniec - Indian Summer - Little leaves
Also, I have added few Pomegranate Apples White.




Please, see shortcuts to products which I have used to make a card:





Please visit shop for NEW products and for FOAMIRAN foam.
Also I would like to invited you all to the new Facebook Fan Page:
FOAMIRAN FLOWERS UK. Please like and share us.
We are going to share with you all foamiran inspirations and tutorials.
Thank you!
Happy crafting!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment