Sunday, 6 November 2016

Christmas Tag in Red


 Hello!
I have for you today a Christmas Tag in Red!
Tags are one of the types of creations, not only at Christmas 
but generally used in scrapbooking and carmaking, 
to make something special to add to the present or as a small gift.
Mine is an addition to my future Christmas presents. 

I have cut from the cardboard, tag shape.
Then, I have cut from design papers, two layers in contrast colours, 
first of the tag size and a second little bit smaller. 
I have distressed the edges with scissors 
and layered them one on each other with the 3D foams.
I have chosen papers from collection Craft & You Design - Christmas Story.


With random mask I have made a pattern, using gel medium and embossing white powder.


Next, I have layered one laser cut chipboard bauble 
I have added some white twine ribbons and gold pearls.
Finally, I have made a ribbon from printed cotton ribbon - Christmas Tree, white lace 
and white twine, and I have affixed them at the top of my tag.




Please see shortcuts to all products used to make a tag:





Have a wonderful Suday!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment