Monday, 21 November 2016

Helen & Kasia

Hi everyone!
I hope you have had a nice day so far.

Nothing makes me more happy than seeing my clients work.
I have to say... I have some amazing and very talented clients :)

Today I would like to share 2 pieces with you...
A layout and headband. Yes... you read it right... a headband!

Let's start with this beautiful layout created by the lovely Helen Pigott :)
To make it she used Lemoncraft - Forget Me Not - 03 paper.
I absolutely love it! Thank you so much Helen :)
To see more of Helen's projects please visit her blog


********************************************************************

The second project is a headband... 
because who said you can only use FOAMIRAN to create cards? :)
This beautiful piece is made by Kasia from



Thank you so much ladies for sharing your amazing work with us.

If you would like to show us your gorgeous projects
please send me a message by email or messenger 
because nothing makes me happier than seeing 
the work of the fantastic, warm and creative clients I have :)

Thank you for stopping by :)
Monika
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment