Monday, 28 November 2016

Playing with Foamiran


Yesterday I had my first chance to play with some Foamiran which was sent to me by Monika at Love to Craft & Create.
Oh I can see that I am going to love this when I have the time to really get stuck in :)
I made a selection of flowers using different colour sheets of Foamiran
and added some Distress Inks to add a bit more interest.


I wasn't too sure how I felt about using the iron (and I don't have the best iron for this as it's cordless so keeps needing to be put back on it's charger) but the heat setting is so low that it would be difficult to burn yourself.
It's great fun actually, and I can't wait to make some more flowers and to experiment with one or two other ideas I have.
To see some fab tutorials and to purchase some Foamiran for yourself head over to the





 

No comments:

Post a Comment