Thursday, 24 November 2016

Wild Roses


Hello, Henryka here.
I was playing with foamiran, last time is my favourite thing to play with, 
and I have created beautiful wild roses. 
A very easy technique to make them. I will show you soon in my next video tutorial.
So, stay tuned.
Today just sneak pick of flowers and card with those amazing flowers.


A card is made with papers from LemonCraft - Heart Painted collection.
Very nice, flowery and a little bit of vintage collection. Perfect for any projects.


A picture of that cute girl with basket full of roses
 I have cut off from cut off sheet LemonCraft - Vintage Time 005.





Here is a shortcut to products in the store:


Don't forget to check STORE for new products and please visit and like our new page
xxx

Henryka


No comments:

Post a Comment