Saturday, 24 December 2016

Foamiran Roses - Merry Christmas !!!

Hello, hello!
Have you missed me and my foamiran flowers?
Hope you do :)
Christmas preparations absorbed all my time and it was so hard to find few hours to create.
But a few days ago I have found a little bit of time for myself 
and I have created roses from foamiran.
It is so relaxing task!




From roses,  I have made a hairband for my goddaughter as an early Christmas present.
I have added some green leaves made from foamiran as well.
Please have a look. What do you think? I like it :)




Hope you like it as well. Stay tuned because soon video tutorial will be available, 
how to make roses like that.

This is my last post for this year so I would like to wish you all 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love you all!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment