Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Lilies from foamiran - video tutorial

Hello!
Henryka here!
How are you today?
I am coming to you with new video tutorial.
You have maybe noticed my sneak pick, on FOAMIRAN FLOWERS UK, few day ago, 
about beautiful lilies made from foamiran.


So today I will show you how to make them.
You will need:
heat tool
hot glue gun
foamiran
flower die cuts
scissors
ink and sponge
flower stamens
wooden stick
and your hands :)

Ok, lets see my video tutorial:


Very easy! Isn't it?
Hope you like it and you are going to make flowers as I do.
Here are some close ups of flowers.
Mine are pink, but is your choice, you can make any other colour. 
In Monikas SHOP you have choice between 26 colours of foamiran!



Shortcuts to products from shop:



Enjoy! Have a nice day!
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment