Wednesday, 18 January 2017

LOVE


Hello, everyone!
Henryka here with new inspirations.
Slowly, slowly I am preparing some love cards for Valentines Day.
Yes, time is flying and soon we are going to celebrate with our beloved ones, one of the most beautiful days in the year. Day of LOVE!

My valentines card is not red, as normally valentines cards are.
Mine is blue with yellow roses.


Roses are made from foamiran.
I have used white foamiran and I have shade my petals with yellow and blue ink.
Yellow on sides of each petal and blue in the centre.


Papers are from LemonCraft collection - Gossamer Blue.
A cut out elements - blue roses under foamiran roses and butterflies 
are from Gossamer Blue papers collection as well.





I have made a Video Tutorial for you, how to make those roses!
Please see that short video. Enjoy!


Here you can find all products from the SHOP:


Have a wonderful day everyone!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment