Wednesday, 8 February 2017

A Basket full of roses

Hello dear!
Henryka here today with a basket full of roses.
I have made something different for you today than a card.
I have made cute, little basket.
I have used some florist wire to make it and then 
I have put inside roses made from foamiran.


How to make roses you should know from my VIDEO TUTORIAL.


How to colour flowers you will find out as well from my VIDEO TUTORIAL.


To fill a basket I have used as well white decorative berries.
 You can buy it and much more colours in Monika's shop HERE.


Between roses, you can find small white lilies. 
Made from white foamiran and green/yellow flowers plastic stamens. 
VIDEO TUTORIAL how to make lilies is also available HERE.



Products used:


Hope you like it.
Please visit Love to Craft & Create SHOP for new products and
Foamiran Flowers UK page for inspirations with foamiran.
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment