Wednesday, 19 April 2017

First Communion Photo Album

Hello, dear!
Pure and white - colours of First Communion.
I have for you an inspiration for this special occasion - Photo Album.


A very beautiful collection of First Communion laser cut chipboards 
you can find in Monika's shop HERE.
Also, I have decorated my album with handmade flowers from foamiran.
I have cut flower petals with Craft Passion - Flowers Set 4 cutting die 
and coloured them with Oil Pastels from Pentel - pink shades.
I have added some pink decoration berries, art stones and green leaves.


The whole set contain Photo Album and handmade box.




Inside the album, you can find also decorations with laser cut chipboards 
in Holy Communion theme.


Here you can find all products used to make an album:




Please remember to join us on new Facebook group


Have a good day!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment