Friday, 26 May 2017

Just Be Yourself Card

Hello dear after such a long break!
Have you missed me?
Hope you do :)
I am coming to you today with a very colourful inspiration.
A new papers collection just have been released by Lemoncraft and of course, 
you can buy it in Monika's shop HERE
The new collection name is Day Dream.
This is a collection with very strong colours. Pink, blue and mint shades.


I have made a card for my sister in law.
She is a very energetic person and the card is as well.
Sentiment Just Be Yourself I have taken from additional Ephemera cards.
I have cut out a dream catcher and few butterflies from a sheet of additives Vintage Time 010.
I have added as well some laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec.
And so it is. 





I wish you a wonderful day!
Greetings,
Henryka


No comments:

Post a Comment