Monday, 3 July 2017

Little Sara 1st Birthtday


Good morning everyone :)
This is my 3rd inspiration for Love to Craft & Create
and today I want to show you how I used beautiful papers from
I absolutely love the colours and patternson this papers.
They were perfect for exploding box which I did for
1st Birthday of little princess Sara :)



On top of my exploding box I made small 
composition of foamiran flowers, glass berries and ribbon.



Sides of my box I decorated with lovely laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec:




On one of the sides I placed card from the calendar
with date of birth and wishes.


Happy 1st Birthday Little Sara <3

I used:


All products are available in Monika's shop.

I hope you love this beautiful Daydream collection as me <3

Enjoy your day!

Kasia


No comments:

Post a Comment